How to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of testing?
Conducted by: M C Nagaraj
“Given the budget constraints how can the testing team help to achieve high-qulaity releases as per schedule ?” is the question bothering many COOs today. It is important for software testing organizations to demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of software testing keeping holistic view in mind. A focus on continuous improvement in software testing process leads to adopting optimized software testing practices.
Target Audience and Coverage
This workshop is targeted at an audience of software professionals and executives looking at improving existing test processes in their organizations. It will introduce the participants to different parameters in the measurement of effectiveness of testing and efficiency of testing.
The workshop will touch upon the following sections:
- Testing team challenges
- Early stage testing goals and how to achieve the same
- Measuring and enhancing multidimensional test coverage
- Automation strategy and challenges
- Enhancing ROI on test automation effort
- How to adopt these good practices in your organization?
It will be an interactive session with guaranteed takeaways for attendees to fine-tune existing practices in SDLC in their organization and implement industry best practices.
- Best practices to manage software testing team challenges
- Participants will understand how to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of software testing
- Participants will be able to articulate the changes required in software testing and influence the decisions makers
- Participants will have the ability to adapt these practices or fine-tune their practices to increase business value of testing to their organization
- Participant will be able to demonstrate significant advancement of test process maturity to their software engineering team and delivering value to their customers
Venue: BreakPath Information Technology (P) Ltd.
#16, "Sri Hari", 18th Main Road, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore - 560 061
For registration contact:
Email: email@example.com Phone: +919845262918
Investment per participants: Rs. 3000 + 12.3 % Service Tax
Cheque must be drawn in favor “ValueGenix Software Pvt. Ltd.”
Nagaraj is Founder and CEO of ValueGenix and Director - Customer Excellence at BreakPath. He has over twenty five years of experience in software industries and has worked in all the phases of the software development life cycle, with over twenty years exclusively in the field of Software Testing. MCN is also an active member of the TMMi Foundation and has presented papers in testing conferences and delivered tutorials on the TMMi model at conferences in India, Singapore and Malaysia. He has helped many organizations to install a disciplined test process and to improve the process using a model driven approach. He has trained and groomed more than 2000 test professionals on test engineering subjects in his career. He holds an engineering degree from Mysore University. He has completed diploma in Statistical Quality Control (SQC) from ISI. He is also a Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) from ASQ. His interests are in the areas of test design, project management, process improvement, and metrics & data analysis using statistical tools. He has shared his views on test process improvement helping business growth in his blogs on Test Process Improvement and People as Real Assets of Organizations.