We are looking at situations which may have all or many of the following scenarios:
- The product has core features and customized features in field generating revenue
- The product itself is stable but the operating environment is changing.
- There are many branches of code requiring more testing than development effort when core or environment changes in product (Dev:QA effort ratio is ~ 30:70)
- Regression test automation goal is targeted but not yet achieved
- The rich experience of engineering core team like Architects, Development Manager and Test Manager could be used for new product development or new major version changes to product
The baseline effort and cost of current maintenance engine to be derived and agreed upon for setting improvement goal before starting the engagement.
Our engagement model:
We engage in any of the following modes
- Enable your team to optimize maintenance engine with mutually agreed goals
- Setup team to optimize maintenance engine with mutually agreed goals